The 66th Annual NYJL Winter BallMarch 3, 2018
The NYJL Winter Ball is a special evening, bringing together NYJL volunteers, family, and friends to honor recipients of NYJL’s Outstanding Sustainer and Outstanding Volunteer Award, the NYJL’s highest honor. The fundraising event also commemorates both the groundbreaking community service projects and the women volunteers who dedicate their time and efforts to realizing the mission of the New York Junior League. With approximately 700 guests, this is the largest annual fundraiser for the NYJL, and its proceeds benefit the organization’s work in the community.
The 66th Annual New York Junior League Winter Ball
Saturday, March 3, 2018
The Pierre Hotel
Schedule of Events
- 6:30 p.m. Harriman Circle Benefactor Reception
- 7:00 p.m. Cocktails and Silent Auction
- 8:00 p.m. Dinners, Awards Presentation, Live Auction
- 9:30 p.m. Dancing and Dessert
- The Outstanding Sustainer (OS) and Outstanding Volunteer (OV) awards are the two highest honors that a NYJL volunteer can receive. Since the Winter Ball’s beginning in 1952, five Active volunteers – and beginning in 1962, one Sustainer and in 2004, two Sustainers – have been selected each year to receive this prestigious honor.
Tickets & Tables
- Please join us on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at the Pierre Hotel for a very special evening. Tickets for the 2018 Winter Ball are offered at three levels: Harriman Circle (VIP), Dinner, and Dessert & Dancing. Tables of 10 are available.
Harriman Circle tickets Purchase Now
The Harriman Circle was established in honor of the vision of the NYJL’s founder, Mary Harriman. This exceptional group is comprised of NYJL volunteers, family, friends, and corporate sponsors who support the Winter Ball at the Benefactor level. Harriman Circle benefits include: a private pre-ball reception at the Pierre, an elegant four-course seated dinner, a VIP gift bag, and an exclusive VIP experience featuring reserved seating and a private bar during dessert and dancing. Harriman Circle members will be acknowledged on the Winter Ball invitation, below under “Supporters,” and in the souvenir journal distributed to dinner guests the night of the ball. (Tickets must be purchased prior to Wednesday, December 6, 2018 for donor name to appear on the invitation and journal.)
• $750 (must be purchased by 5:00 p.m. on February 23).
Dinner tickets Purchase Now
A Dinner ticket includes reserved seating for an elegant four-course dinner and a Winter Ball gift bag.
• $500 Advance Purchase (must be purchased by 5:00 p.m. on February 16).
Dancing & Dessert tickets Purchase Now
Dancing & Dessert tickets include admission to the event from 9:30 p.m. until 12:30 a.m.
• $250 (must be purchased by 5:00 p.m. on March 2).
Table of 10 Purchase Now
A table includes 10 dinner tickets for an elegant four-course dinner.
• $7,500 (must be purchased by 5:00 p.m. on February 23).
Our Fundraising success would not be possible without the support of corporate sponsors, underwriters, in-kind donations, and benefactors.
- We also invite you to support the 2018 Winter Ball and our community work in the following ways:
Underwrite Donate now
Guests are invited to support the charity event through underwriting.
Gifts-in-kind Donate now
Donate to our Winter Ball auctions and support the NYJL’s fundraising efforts.