Spring House Tour
2020 Spring House Tour
This event has been cancelled for Spring 2020
A note from our leadership: We thank our many long-standing guests and sponsors for their support of the 2020 Spring House Tour, which unfortunately has been cancelled in light of the uncertainty around COVID-19. We will be communicating with all current ticketholders shortly regarding options for ticket refunds or transfers to our Fall 2020 House Tour, and appreciate your patience at this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
The bi-annual tours, held each spring and fall, are a celebration of architecture and interior design, and a rare opportunity to explore the interiors of New York City’s most beautiful private homes. All are invited to attend.
Previous tours have featured Jamie Drake, Garrow Kedigian, Amanda Saiontz Gluck, Robert Couturier, Barbara Littman, Scott Salvator, Hunt Slonem, Betty Wasserman, Vicente Wolf, and other design luminaries.
Check out highlights from our 2019 Fall House Tour on October 26, 2019.
Spring House Tour Schedule of Events
- Friday, May 8, 2020
6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. • Kick-Off Party
- Saturday, May 9, 2020
9:00 a.m.–9:30 a.m. • VIP Registration & Breakfast at the Astor House (130 East 80th Street)
10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. • General Registration & Breakfast at the Astor House
10:30 a.m.–4:00 p.m. • Homes and Champagne Stops Open
12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m. • General Admission lunch
4:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. • Post-Tour Cocktail Reception
- VIP guests will receive a private communication regarding event schedules and location in the week preceding the event. All VIP cars depart from the Astor House.
- Please consider contributing a small donation to the newly launched credit card fees fund when purchasing tickets for NYJL events. The NYJL pays an average transaction fee of 3.5% on each credit card purchase, amounting to thousands of dollars every year. Your generosity will help our event revenue go farther. Suggested contributions for this event are $3.50-$8.50 per ticket, or $40-60 per Deluxe VIP vehicle.
General Admission NYJL Member Ticket
$100 • Limit 2 per member.
General Admission Ticket
$250 • VIP tickets on sale until May 5, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. or until sold out!
- VIP ticket holders enjoy reserved black car service, an extended program with Champagne breakfast, exclusive access to a VIP home and private VIP luncheon, and a deluxe gift bag featuring elegant home goods from our event supporters.
- The Deluxe VIP experience allows you to reserve all four seats in a town car OR six seats in an SUV, and travel in style with up to three or five additional guests of your own choosing. Each Deluxe VIP car receives one Deluxe Pass which grants your group priority access (skipping the line) at a single home. Each Deluxe VIP car will also enjoy complimentary bottles of champagne and sparkling water, a snack pack, and preferred route selection for the day.
- $1,200 • Deluxe VIP Sedan (Four Guests Max.)
- $1,800 • Deluxe VIP SUV (Six Guests Max.)
Support the House Tours and highlight your brand by purchasing an ad in our journal! The House Tour journal is distributed to all 500+ attendees and features the event program, profiles of our included homes and designers, and ads for design services, architects and others. Please contact email@example.com if interested in advertising in the 2020 Spring House Tour Journal, or view our 2019 Fall House Tour Journal here. Download 2019 Fall House Tour Journal
Ad Size Pricing Order Full page color (back outside cover) $2,000 Contact Us Two-page color centerfold $1,500 Contact Us Full page color (front/back inside cover) $1,500 Contact Us Full page color (inside) $1,000 Purchase Ad Half page color horizontal (inside) $500 Purchase Ad Quarter page color vertical (inside) $250 Purchase Ad
2019 Fall House Tour Sponsors and Donors
- We thank the following sponsors for their support of our 2019 Fall House Tour. To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 Spring House Tour, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!