Celebrate the Holidays at NYJL’s Golden Tree
The winter months are rapidly approaching and that can only mean one thing… Golden Tree is almost here! The one-stop shopping experience is the fundraising event of the holiday season, generating vital dollars to support the charitable work of the New York Junior League.
While shopping for unique gifts for your loved ones, don’t forget to check out the daily holiday events. From breakfast with Santa for the little elves, to sips and sweets for the young professional shopper, it’s a three-day event for all ages. NYJL members and the public are welcome to attend.
At the event, make sure to stop by some of our favorite vendors:
- Ace & Everett: High quality men’s socks with original patterns inspired by the architecture of New York.
- Gigi New York: Colorful, high-quality leather bags and accessories in a wide range of shapes and sizes. Gigi New York will also feature custom monogramming for your purchases on site!
- Lindman New York: Elegant and distinctive ties for the gentlemen in your life.
- Merrichase: Vibrant jewelry that evokes a feeling of surprise and serendipity.
- Mini Mains: Adorable 100% eco-friendly pure cashmere and cotton clothing for babies and children.
- Maeree: Luxury gift baskets with items for the kitchen and home, featuring ethically sourced accessories that blend contemporary design with heritage craftsmanship.
- Porter Lyons: Direct from New Orleans, this jewelry brand has been worn by celebrities from Taylor Swift to Jennifer Lawrence. Designer Ashley Porter is making her only holiday season appearance in New York at Golden Tree!
- Red’s Outfitters: A purveyor of luxury sunglasses for men and women embodying classic American design, while maintaining Italian artisan craftsmanship.
- The Linen Shop: A Golden Tree favorite! The Linen Shop will feature their classic array of products that are perfect for the elegant hostess and holiday home.
- Xocolatti: Gourmet chocolate truffles in sophisticated packaging with flavors that pair the most exotic ingredients from across the globe.