Thursday, November 29–Saturday, December 1, 2019
Astor House, 130 East 80th Street, New York, NY 10075
Golden Tree is a three-day holiday shopping and entertainment event, that transforms the New York Junior League into fun and festive destination for all. Golden Tree features an extensive variety of vendors in categories including apparel, accessories, food, linens, and gifts for the home.
Golden Tree generates the vital dollars for our community work. Our retail vendors donate 20% of all sales back to the NYJL. The success of Golden Tree and our other fundraising events, along with generous donations from individuals and businesses, helps us achieve our mission to improve the lives of women, children, and families in New York City.
ATTEND GOLDEN TREE
- Golden Tree is a three-day event, with different shopping and entertainment opportunities each day. All are welcome! Attendees have several ticket options, all of which include access to our retail vendors, access to our Silent Auction and Festival of Wreaths, and on-site monogramming from GiGi New York. Select the ticket option that works best for you. 🎄
- Download a digital copy of the Golden Tree schedule.
Download a digital copy of the Golden Tree Shopper Guide.
VIP Golden Pass Tickets at the door
$125 • Access to all three days of Golden Tree.
Day Admission (Thursday, 11/29 and Friday, 11/30) Tickets at the door
$20 • 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Shop our curated selection of vendors, bid on our silent auction items, and kick-off the holidays with us!
Evening Admission (Thursday, 11/29) Tickets at the door
$65 • 6:00–10:00 p.m.
Join us for Silver Bell Soirée featuring entertainment by Echo A Cappella, a Whiskey Tasting by Clyde May’s, and passed hors d’oeuvres.
Evening Admission (Friday, 11/30) Tickets at the door
$65 • 6:00–10:00 p.m.
Join us for Young Professionals Night at Golden Tree featuring entertainment by DJ Adam Dekel, a signature cocktail by Wiggly Bridge Distillery, and light bites. A fun way to celebrate the start of the holiday season with co-workers and your last opportunity bid on our Silent Auction including our Festival of Wreaths.
Day Admission Child (Saturday, 12/1) Tickets at the door
$10 • 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Join us for Breakfast with Santa, every family’s favorite Golden Tree event.
Day Admission Adult (Saturday, 12/1) Tickets at the door
Breakfast with Santa: 10:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. • Shopping: 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Saturday features Breakfast with Santa, every family’s favorite Golden Tree event, and Ladies Day Out, a special afternoon of shopping and pampering designed with you and your gal squad in mind.
- We’re excited to share our participating retail vendors at this year’s Golden Tree. Carefully curated by our event team, our participating vendors represent a variety of categories including apparel, accessories, food, linens, and gifts for the home.
Shopper Guide View Now
Viewable on your desktop or mobile device.
NYJL Holiday Ornaments
- Our limited edition ornaments produced by Radko are only available at Golden Tree. Get yours before they’re gone for good!
Donors and Sponsors
- In addition to the companies listed above, we thank the following donors for their support of Golden Tree and the charitable activities of the New York Junior League.
- DJ Adam Dekel
Dr Umbareen Mahmood
Echo A Cappella
Elite Health Services
Le Papillon Bakery
The Limited Editions Club
Mary Louise Morgan
Pack Up + Go
- A holiday afternoon tea that’s guaranteed to get you in the holiday spirit. With tea donated by Kings’ Carriage House, a live pianist, and the festive holiday atmosphere of Golden Tree, we’re excited to invite you to the first of many Golden Teas to come. We have limited availability at this exclusive event with only 30 spots at each seating. Golden Tea is open to all. We encourage you to reserve your spot today.
- Friday, November 30
Seating 1: 1:00–2:30 p.m.
Seating 2: 3:00–4:30 p.m.
Tea Seating 1 for VIP Golden Pass Ticket Holders SOLD OUT
$15 • 1:00–2:30 p.m.
Tea Seating 2 for VIP Golden Pass Ticket Holders SOLD OUT
$15 • 3:00–4:30 p.m.
Day Admission and Golden Tea Seating 1 (Friday, 11/30) SOLD OUT
$35 • Tea Seating: 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Day Admission and Golden Tea Seating 2 (Friday, 11/30) SOLD OUT
$35 • Tea Seating: 3:00-4:30 p.m.